Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Feeling tired and low - herbal remedies?

(4 Posts)
mandymoo Mon 01-Aug-05 20:45:35

Can anyone suggest what i could use to give me some energy, lighten my mood and basically give me a kick up the bum??

Feeling VERY lethargic but sleeping well - is there anything herbal i could try??

WigWamBam Mon 01-Aug-05 20:47:13

Think about having some blood tests done for thyroid function before you look at herbal remedies for tiredness - an underactive thyroid can cause lethargy and feeling low.

assumedname Tue 02-Aug-05 01:00:57

Also think about iron deficiency anaemia. Currently have this myself. All I want to do is lie down.

albert Tue 02-Aug-05 08:14:31

The one that works for me is Floradix Elixir made by Salus. You can get it in Holland & Barrett. It doesn't even taste too bad or maybe I was just to knackered to notice!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: