Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Contraception - wot do you recommnend??

(4 Posts)
shortcake Sat 30-Jul-05 16:54:37

Am now late 30's and have 2 DS's in their teens. 1st DS was concieved naturally in my early 20's and DS2 was adopted. Have not been using any contraception for 17 years - conception would have been great! - but now have developed ridiculous fear that i'll concieve now when the ds's are so grown up. Am now completely out of touch re. contraception and would love your recommendations. However, and heres the challenge!, have history of breast cancer and heart disease in family and also have religious believes which mean I do not want to get rid of a fertilised egg - fertilisation must be prevented first! Do you get me? Sorry to be so long but would love independent advice!!!!!

myturn Sat 30-Jul-05 16:57:47

Send dh for the snip? Worked great for me and I didn't feel a thing!

shortcake Sat 30-Jul-05 16:59:16

Never thought of that!!! Really!! Great idea - I'll have to discuss it with him - he's very reasonable about these things and thats probably the answer - I'm glad I asked!

myturn Sat 30-Jul-05 17:08:39

Great - hope he is willing to go for it. It will be a weight off your mind.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now