Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Mood Swings

(6 Posts)
charleepeters Thu 28-Jul-05 21:07:32

As some of you know im currently going through another misscarriage, i have been finding it really difficult to cope just latley. it was a missed one ans the bleeding started yesterday but my hormones seem to have gone crazy, im having terrible mood swings.
One minute im happy and ahving fun, the next i cant stop crying and thinking about it.

I tried to put on a brave face with dp when i found out and told him what had happened and that i was ok with it as it was early ect, but its all suddenly caught up with me and tonight i just snapped! i broke down in tears because i spilt curry on my new top! i just started rambling about how unfair it is that my baby died and how crap my body must be to keep doing this to m and how im a good person and dont feel i deserve it. Dp thankfully is very supportive but now i just cant stop crying on and off. these mood swings have been going on for the last week alnog with, spots, headaches, constant tiredness. i have been coping untill tongiht, i had a lovley morning and afternoon but now i feel as if i just cant cope. im manging to stay calm and happy in front of ds for his sake. please tell me this will get better and is there anything i can do to speed up my hormones settling?

emmatmg Thu 28-Jul-05 21:13:00

Charlee, I had no idea. I'm so sorry.

I've never been though it but I would pretty much gaurantee that it's totally normal to be feeling so bad.

xxxx

(btw, i never did send you those property pages did i? I had them all set and ready to go and they never made it to the post box, Sorry!)

charleepeters Thu 28-Jul-05 21:13:54

thats ok dont think the Surrey things happening now thans anyway emmatmg x

WigWamBam Thu 28-Jul-05 21:14:15

Oh, charlee, so sorry to hear that. It's no wonder you're feeling the way you are; try to get plenty of rest and look after yourself.

charleepeters Thu 28-Jul-05 21:20:24

Im doing nothing but sleeping at the moment luckily its d's weef off so hes being doing the lions share of looking after ds, i just cant stay awake, i just seem to be floating around in a world of my own, i havent lost it in front of ds thank god.

astonished Thu 28-Jul-05 21:22:21

Charleepeeters, so sorry to hear about your current situation. It is quite natural to be feeling all over the place at a time like this, don't beat yourself up over it. I suffer from hormonal mood swings and have started taking the homeopathic remedy Sepia for it, I'm not sure if it will help in your situation but may be worth a try. perhaps someone who knows more about this kind of stuff may be able to give you more info, but in my case it has certainly been of help. take carexx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now