Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

No contraception section - so I'll put this here.

(4 Posts)
bobbybob Thu 28-Jul-05 02:07:55

I just can't find a good place for this...

Ds is 2 and a half and I am having a coil fitted on Wednesday. Ds has lots of allergies and Dh and I have agreed that we will not have any more children until we have a better idea about what his school life will be like (for instance how many he has grown out of at age 5 when he starts school).

I have been clearing out his room today and my head says I should put lots of the clothes he has outgrown and some of the expensive toys (babygym) on Ebay now to get the best price (ie while still currently in shops, latest model etc.) The hoarder in me says "keep it, it might be useful".

Any of you got rid of everything after just one child?

bobbybob Thu 28-Jul-05 07:43:19

bump

WideWebWitch Thu 28-Jul-05 07:48:13

Keep the really nice stuff or anything with sentimental value and bin the rest. That's what I'd do anyway. I found with dd thoguh that so many people were on their last child by the time I had her that I've been given tons of stuff and have hardly had to buy her anything.

bobbybob Thu 28-Jul-05 09:20:18

Weirdly it's the 12 million good quality vest and sleepsuits I am having a hard time parting with. The gorgeous little outfits I sold because I knew I would never bother putting another baby in them anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now