Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

has anyone used Audiclean???

(6 Posts)
Carameli Tue 26-Jul-05 12:37:47

My sister is having a problem with ear wax and asked me about audiclean. I have never used stuff like this but wondered if others had and was it any good.

I have just used warm water or olive oil in the past as recommended by my doctor.

What have you tried?

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 12:51:42

dh used it and said it was cr@p

we use hopi ear sticks which are amazingly disgusting .. quite fascinating .. I challenge anyone not to open them up and go .. OMG

(also otrex is good .. can buy OTC)

Iklboo Tue 26-Jul-05 12:53:03

Dh has used it and he's still deaf as a post! Or so he claims.........

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 12:53:19

hopi

DH has lots of trouble with his ears and wax .. I have none .. but I've still beaten him on the ol' hopi challenge <yuk>

Carameli Tue 26-Jul-05 12:53:30

are the hopi ear sticks, the candles? Can you use them yourself at home. Tell me more about them?

Twiglett Tue 26-Jul-05 16:32:32

yes they're the candles, yes you can use them yourself at home .. but you need someone to do it to you .. you just lie down on their lap ..keep a glass of water and lighter to hand and bob's your uncle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now