Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

So run down, cant stop crying its driving me mad!

(6 Posts)
charleepeters Mon 25-Jul-05 18:28:32

Im crying over literally everything which is so not me, im tired, spotty and still dizzy. i just feel so run down as if i havent slep un a week but i have!

What will get me back on track!

juicychops Mon 25-Jul-05 18:54:43

hi. im feeling exactly the same lately. for the past few weeks i just keep cryingover everything whether its ds mucking about, or watching something happy or sad on tv or just silly things going wrong like if i spill a drink or drop something. Im so so tired but im not going to bed any later than what i always have since ds was born and im not getting up that much earlier (between 5 and 6am). I keep getting headaches too which is getting me down too cos when ds cries it feels like my head is gunna explode!!

fqueenzebra Mon 25-Jul-05 20:46:02

sleep?

charleepeters Tue 26-Jul-05 14:59:42

I sleep normaly i go to bed about 10.30pm and wake up a 6.00am and sleep like a log, my ood swings are horendous! one minute im wanting to kill someone the next im blubbing!

Frizbe Tue 26-Jul-05 15:05:03

CP, Try getting one of those metatone tonics from the chemists, if nothing else it'll help balance your system out, and may help you to start feeling better {{Hugs}}

milla1 Sun 31-Jul-05 19:53:19

After my 2nd child was born, I developed an underactive thyroid. The symptoms were excessive tiredness, excessive crying, constipation, dizziness, tingling finger tips, feeling cold all the time, NO sex drive, to name but a few. Apparently it's quite common after childbirth and will right itself within a year, unless there is a family history (me!) in which case it can be for keeps. The thing to do would be to ask your GP for a blood test to rule it out. HTH.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: