Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Split skin on foot - ouch!!!!

(8 Posts)
fisil Wed 20-Jul-05 09:37:38

What can I do about it? It really really hurts.

Hausfrau Wed 20-Jul-05 09:41:40

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

fisil Wed 20-Jul-05 09:50:11

thanks for the hint hausfrau - lots of good ideas

dizzymama Wed 20-Jul-05 09:51:41

Ooo that was my thread! Yep that nipple cream stuff really really helped. Also soak feet and foot file dead skin off. Cover with cream and slip on a pair of socks - you'll look daft but feet will feel much better

bigdonna Wed 20-Jul-05 22:49:18

australian foot balm called flexitol you can buy at chemist is brilliant.Just done my feet,it seems to melt hard skin.

Aero Wed 20-Jul-05 22:52:51

Yup - have seen the one bigdonna's talking about and wondered if it were any good as it is rather expensive, but think I'll find the money for it now it's got a recommendation - my feet are in a state too. Wonder if it does anything for ingrown toenails! Big toe is driving me mad too.

marthamoo Wed 20-Jul-05 22:55:13

Ooh you need the Cod's horned hoof stuff - Flexitol Heel Balm (you can get it in Boots). It really is excellent stuff.

marthamoo Wed 20-Jul-05 22:55:47

And I see bigdonna's already recommended it - worth every penny.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: