Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anybody got experience of botox/ dermal fillers?

(11 Posts)
jasper Wed 20-Jul-05 08:04:01

I am thinking of training so I can offer this at our dental practice. (botox and restylane)
Has anyone had it done?
Does anyone have any views on it?
Thanks

Tissy Wed 20-Jul-05 08:36:06

No experience,I'm afraid,but don't you have enough to do looking after teeth in the West of Scotland?

Tissy Wed 20-Jul-05 08:36:06

No experience,I'm afraid,but don't you have enough to do looking after teeth in the West of Scotland?

Tissy Wed 20-Jul-05 08:36:07

Tissy Wed 20-Jul-05 08:36:07

Tissy Wed 20-Jul-05 08:36:08

Tissy Wed 20-Jul-05 08:37:14

ooops!
No idea how that happened,I was just fiddling with a very wobbly spacebar!

aloha Wed 20-Jul-05 09:15:58

had botox - liked it would have it again. I write about this subject quite a lot.

jasper Wed 20-Jul-05 20:31:40

Tissy
Aloha do you have any links to stuff you have researched/written?

aloha Thu 21-Jul-05 12:30:48

Sorry, just seen this. What would you like to know? I think Restylane is the best filler. I can't do links!

jasper Thu 21-Jul-05 19:23:33

Aloha I have done a web search and spoken to colleagues , who also agree restylane is the best filler.
IS there anything you know about it that would not be found by searching the web?
What was it like getting it done? How much improvement and how long did the effects last?
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now