Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

DD's ulcerated....

(15 Posts)
Yorkiegirl Mon 18-Jul-05 21:46:28

Message withdrawn

hunkermunker Mon 18-Jul-05 21:47:04

No experience, but poor DD - hope it gets better really quickly xxxxxx

fairydust Mon 18-Jul-05 21:47:21

no experience yorkie but give dd2 a big hug from me.

Janh Mon 18-Jul-05 21:49:48

YG.

I can remember ulcerated bottoms on at least one of mine (fortunately for them I don't remember whose bottom so can't name and shame!) - I think we struggled through on Sudocrem and Vaseline combined but it was hideous.

Poor DD2. Can you leave it bare for any length of time?

misdee Mon 18-Jul-05 21:52:21

poor baby.

bubblerock Mon 18-Jul-05 21:55:29

Aww poor baby she must be feeling really miserable, haven't any experience of this but really hope it clears up quickly for her, give her a V gentle cuddle from me xxx

Yorkiegirl Mon 18-Jul-05 21:57:57

Message withdrawn

misdee Mon 18-Jul-05 22:00:21

thats got bad really quick hasnt it. poor poor baby, breaks your heartt when they are ill.

Yorkiegirl Mon 18-Jul-05 22:01:43

Message withdrawn

chicagomum Mon 18-Jul-05 22:35:24

poor mite ds had a bout of nappy rash a little while ago (not this severe) and someone recommended chammomile tea i know it won't clear a bad case up but perhaps it would be soothing to gentle bathe the area to try and make her more comfortable whilst the other stuff does the trick

Puff Mon 18-Jul-05 22:37:55

Your poor dd Yorkiegirl, and you - it must be really distressing. Hope it clears up soon.

Puff xx

BadgerBadger Tue 19-Jul-05 00:51:33

YG, I don't know if it would help your DD right now but we found 'morhulin' to be a fantastic barrier and healing cream for DD2's bum. She's got eczema and this is the one single cream we have found works to prevent and heal nappy rashes, blisters, etc.

I hope your LO is feeling better soon.

SoupDragon Tue 19-Jul-05 08:03:45

Canestan cream is good for fungal nappy rashes - DS1 had it on 2 occasions IIRC.

poor YorkieDD

Hausfrau Tue 19-Jul-05 09:38:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Yorkiegirl Wed 20-Jul-05 22:28:17

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: