Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

People with SPD: Do you find yourself shouting with pain like a madwoman?

(8 Posts)
morningpaper Fri 15-Jul-05 15:10:11

Question for those with SPD or knackered pelvic areas... I find that every now and then I will be totally fine and then suddenly something goes WRONG and I howl like a dog momentarily and then I correct my position and I'm fine again.

Does everyone else do this? It is SO embarassing and DH thinks I am a total drama queen. It's embarassing because it's basically very sudden and I'm usually fine when I right myself.

RnB Fri 15-Jul-05 15:13:18

Message withdrawn

morningpaper Fri 15-Jul-05 15:24:06

then I feel really stupid when I'm fine 2 seconds later.

jessicaandbumpsmummy Fri 15-Jul-05 15:26:26

Im starting to get painful pelvis too..... didnt with jess which is why im so suprised.

Will be talking to midwife on sunday about it.

DH quite sweet really and will hold my bump up if im standing up to take some pressure off - bless him!

RnB Fri 15-Jul-05 15:29:33

Message withdrawn

Hausfrau Fri 15-Jul-05 15:34:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Aimsmum Fri 15-Jul-05 15:39:56

Message withdrawn

Catsmother Fri 15-Jul-05 15:45:36

When I had this I used to groan and howl with the pain of moving in bed. I was once walking very slowly down the road - obviously very pregnant - when I got an almighty bad twinge and had to grasp the lamp post in agony .... a couple of passersby had to be reassured I wasn't in labour !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now