Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

bodily functions - long/heavy periods :-(

(1 Post)
lucy01 Thu 14-Jul-05 11:47:09

I'm starting to get a bit worried - started my period early last week. Light at first but that is normal but now I am still bleeding. Been having lots of clotty bits and it is very fast (keeping lilets in business here).

Have two children (3 & 18m) and on the minipill and don't think I am pregie but have history of having period like bleeds throughout pregnancies. I know I should just go and do a preg test (ostrich syndrome is my speciality) but I'm scared in case I am pregnant/miscarried (want another baby but hubbie doesn't (over 50) and can understand why).

Anybody experience longwinded periods like this. Is my body just having a good "clear out" or should I be concerned?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: