Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

feeling low and worried about dd

(3 Posts)
lucy5 Thu 14-Jul-05 01:32:33

My dd first got glandular fever just before she was 3. She is now 4.7 and it has recurred twice, It really knocks her sideways and it saddens me to see her so wiped out. The other awful thing is that she gets nearly everything going. At the moment she has something called erythema multiforme, which basically is an allergic reaction to a virus caused by the glandular fever virus. Her little body is covered in sort of water blisters big and small. The thing that makes me feel so awful is that she is so good about it. She looks awful and shes still smiling. Sorry I feel a bit emotional about it all tonight, i've got pmt if you havent already guessed. Anyway hormonal moan over.

potty1 Thu 14-Jul-05 09:14:00

Aaaw it's horrible when they are poorly lucy5. Hope she's feeling a bit brighter soon, and you too.

lucy5 Thu 14-Jul-05 10:21:56

Thanks, shes alot better today. I was just having a bit of a wobble last night she looked like the singing detective. The antihistamines semm to have kicked in, although she was fine yesterday too and it got worse through the day. Anyway i'm not feeling sorry for myself today

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now