Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

GETTING RID OF VERRUCAS????????

(7 Posts)
MaloryTowers Wed 13-Jul-05 13:13:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

spacedonkey Wed 13-Jul-05 13:18:14

You can get Bazuka from chemists. Or if you prefer a natural remedy, lemon essential oil (one drop applied neat to centre of each verucca at night) is effective

bundle Wed 13-Jul-05 13:19:07

homeopathic hospital in london has good track record with marigold essences (not the sort you get in your garden) - try to see if your dr could refer you if you're in the right area.

kid Wed 13-Jul-05 13:20:25

I used bazuka on DD, the verucca was gone within 7 days. She still has signs of the hole where it was but it is healing nicely.

When I noticed her one, it was massive! So I am obviously a bad mother too. I only knew it was there because DD said it hurt. After hearing her complain about it for about a day, I checked her foot and found it!

piffle Wed 13-Jul-05 13:21:46

I used bazooka, you have to be consistent, I had lots and they have all gone. Is it ok for kids?
Not sure, check with your pharmacist?

MaloryTowers Wed 13-Jul-05 13:22:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

kid Wed 13-Jul-05 13:28:12

the pharmacist said it was fine for DD, she is 6.
You have to apply it carefully just to the verucca and not the surrounding skin. I have no idea if I put too much on but could never get just the verucca!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: