Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Just wondering whats up with me

(6 Posts)
Puppy Sat 09-Jul-05 13:22:13

Hiya, I'm not so well and layed in bed and was wondering if it could be glandular fever?

I started on thursday with a slight headache the type you get when you get a head cold. On friday, i woke with what seemed like a headcold (headache and very blocked nose and sneezing), everytime i swallow my throat hurts behind the palette and also my ears do - alot. I have been spiking temps of upto 38.5 and have just been giving myself regular paracetamol, i also feel more tired/drained than usual. I had my golf ball sized tonsils removed approx 1year ago.

HappyMumof2 Sat 09-Jul-05 16:19:40

Message withdrawn

Puppy Sat 09-Jul-05 17:05:10

Thanks for the reply happymumof2,I will see how i feel on tues morning, if no better i will make an appt, I have just had a really good sleep and when i woke only the right side hurts, Managed to have something to eat,
gosh i hope it won't last for 4 weeks i go on my hols in 3wks.
What doesn't help make me feel better is that when i woke up and came downstairs to find that dh has let ds(3) trash the play room and bring half the toys into the living room, the place is a real mess I have just thrown everything into the play room and will sort it out later (with dh and ds).

purpleturtle Sat 09-Jul-05 17:06:46

Have you had mumps?

HappyMumof2 Sat 09-Jul-05 17:09:06

Message withdrawn

Puppy Sat 09-Jul-05 17:18:21

No i havn't had the mumps purple, and I think my right gland is up, i had my tonsils removed one year ago, I bet its just a virus.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now