Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

My period seems to have come a week early and I have REALLY bad nausea.......

(4 Posts)
Puff Sat 09-Jul-05 12:00:31

I'm a bit worried by this as I feel so dreadful - the nausea is much worse than any pregnancy nausea I experienced.

It started last night, and is accompanied by a strange headache/pressure at the back of my head.

Can anyone reassure me eg it's happened to them and is nothing to worry about.

mrsjingles Sat 09-Jul-05 12:17:14

can't really help, but I've just been in the throws of a nasty chest infection, feeling very nauseas also, heaving quite a bit but not being sick - and my period started a week early in the middle of all this, which it never does. Strange isn't it, maybe get it checked out at the docs on monday.

WigWamBam Sat 09-Jul-05 12:35:11

Puff, you've been taking Diazepam, haven't you? That can make you nauseous.

On the other hand, there's virus going round which I had a couple of weeks ago which started with nausea and a headache, then left my limbs aching and painful.

Puff Sat 09-Jul-05 12:37:53

Yes WWW - didn't occur to me that the diazepam could cause nausea - that could explain it. I haven't been taking it during the day, but did v early this morning as my leg went into spasm.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now