Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

FAT BITCH NEEDING HELP!!!!!

(14 Posts)
jambo1707 Wed 06-Jul-05 19:09:12

Title says it all

I cant stop bloody eating lately.

Besides wiring my jaw what else to do.

was on calorie control diet but after my op have went of the rails a bit and am constantly eating

tried again to go back on diet but was hungry and wanted more, also have been taking tesco slimming pills to help fight obesity wtf is going on i am still eating

katierocket Wed 06-Jul-05 19:10:08

exercise?

Donbean Wed 06-Jul-05 19:12:51

Tesco's have slimming pills....need more information.......pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaase xxxxxxx

Dahlia Wed 06-Jul-05 19:14:41

yeah, give more info on tesco slimming pills!! I am in the same boat as you, just can't stop eating - and all the wrong things too.

jambo1707 Wed 06-Jul-05 19:19:05

Katierocket

At the moment I can only walk as i have had a hysterectomy 4.5 weeks ago so not allowed to do abdo exercises yet

Tesco slimming aid natural herbal aids take 1 3 times a day afyer meals apparently speeds up metabolism and helps thyroid ???

emily05 Wed 06-Jul-05 19:22:39

Jambo - Really know where you are coming from! I have tried everything and even contemplated surgery. Need to loose about 9 stone in all.

I am doing slimming world and reading a book by Dr Phil called 'weightloss challenge' - which looks at why people emotionally eat (which is what I do) and I am walking more - this all seems to be working for me.

Good luck

jambo1707 Wed 06-Jul-05 19:30:23

good luck to you to emily

I will keep walking too, until i can do more, i think when i recover from the op then hopefully strictest dieting againwill work

emily05 Wed 06-Jul-05 19:33:15

Jambo - because of your op dont put too much pressure on yourself. Start with gentle exercise. It does work. Because I am unfit I am doing small bit of exercise - about 15 minutes walking a day I started off at. Now I am dsoing half an hour a day, and I will keep increasing.
I have lost half a stone in 3 weeks and I am feeling very motivated.

Just thought - my brother got slimming pills from the doctor. They eat fat or something. The only problem is, if he falls off of the wagon so to speak and eats fatty food, they give you the runs!!!

katierocket Wed 06-Jul-05 19:34:19

crikey jambo, well take it easy then. I think some people just have bigger appetites than others and it is really difficult. I am always hungry no matter what I eat!

jambo1707 Wed 06-Jul-05 20:54:52

me too hungry bitch!!!!!!!!!

What tablets did he get form doctors?

I was looking to get the ones kerry katona had but thanx to all the advice and links that mnetters sent no way am I touching them way too dangerous

emily05 Thu 07-Jul-05 08:53:49

Jambo - not sure what they are called - but apparently there are only 2 types the doctor prescribes.

tortoiseshell Thu 07-Jul-05 09:01:29

jambo, can you try one of those diets where you can eat what you like of particular foods - thinking of the Slimming World, which I know people on here do - think you choose a colour (might be red or green), and then can eat what you like of the foods specified for that colour. Hopefully someone doing that might see this.

Don't beat yourself up though, and be careful with the slimming pills.

WigWamBam Thu 07-Jul-05 09:03:47

The GP can prescribe Xenical or Reductil, but you have to stick religiously to a no-fat diet while you're taking them because there are some fairly unpleasant side effects if you cheat on the diet - including anal leakage.

jambo1707 Thu 07-Jul-05 20:53:21

yuk wwb

I am/was on calorie controlled diet, i could still eat what i wanted in moderation as long as i counted the calories.

just struggling a bit at the mo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now