Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Crooked Milk Teeth

(7 Posts)
vicdubya Thu 30-Jun-05 21:30:15

My ds is 15 months and since they came through his top front teeth are crooked. It's almost as if one came down a mm or 2 in front of all his others.

When you look at babies in ads etc they always have perfect little pearls and I'm a bit embarrassed to go looking really closely at my friends' babies teeth to compare!

Anyone else noticed this with their LO - do you think it means his adult teeth will be crooked too?

DissLocated Thu 30-Jun-05 21:32:21

You can have a look at dd's if you want to!

Twiglett Thu 30-Jun-05 21:33:21

adult teeth will not necessarily be crooked too

don't worry about it

vicdubya Thu 30-Jun-05 21:34:46

Lol DL how are you?!

DissLocated Thu 30-Jun-05 21:39:56

We all have colds at the moment so have not been anywhere or done anything. DD is bored and whiney and DP (naturally) has the worst cold in the house!

vicdubya Thu 30-Jun-05 21:47:00

Oh dear DL get well soon...

I've got the PILs coming for the weekend, we do get on fine, but it's still loads of work for me as they expect home cooking and seem to eat loads

Will be ready for a break by Monday..

DissLocated Thu 30-Jun-05 21:53:05

Lucky old you! Any free babysitting to make up for it? We work both sets of in laws hard on that front.

Am off to watch BB now, see you Monday, spoke to Catherine she's up for a day out/picnic in the city etc so we'll have to arrange something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now