Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

soooo tired!

(9 Posts)
luvlymum Wed 29-Jun-05 14:58:45

I am sooo knackered! does anyone else feel like this? My baby is 5 months old and sleeping through the night so I'm getting sleep but I just feel really tired all the time!

jessicasmummy Wed 29-Jun-05 14:59:20

yep... me, but i have an 11 month old and im 24 weeks pg so hardly suprising - its the heat im sure!

luvlymum Wed 29-Jun-05 15:01:37

no wonder you're tired, but I don't really have any excuse!

Nik72 Wed 29-Jun-05 15:03:23

yes, 4 month old recently started sleeping through & for some reason i feel more tired! Reckon it's all the lost sleep from late pregnancy & early babydom catching up on me. Have slept for 10 hours some nights and still knackered - OMG maybe this is what parenthood is going to be like forever....

starlover Wed 29-Jun-05 15:30:33

same here! have to really drag myself out of bed in morning for ds

luvlymum Wed 29-Jun-05 20:37:28

oh well good to know I'm not the only one!

oatcake Wed 29-Jun-05 20:49:55

not the answer to everything but when I felt like that after ds's birth, doc gave me a prescription for some extra strong vitamins called forceval or soemthing like that. perked me a treat but made me feel sick when I took tehm on an empty stomach.

my immune system certainly wasn't as too great for a good year after childbirth.

Posey Wed 29-Jun-05 20:51:29

Probably just being a mother to a baby, but also you could be anaemic. I was, and some iron tablets off the doc helped me no end.

luvlymum Wed 29-Jun-05 21:03:42

think I'll try some vitamins and iron, I've really never felt so tired even when I wake up in the mornings after a good nights sleep.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now