Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

has anyone had their teeth whitened by the dentist?

(9 Posts)
nailpolish Thu 23-Jun-05 09:49:40

how much did it cost?

Mum2Ela Thu 23-Jun-05 09:57:00

£180. More painful than childbirth. I wouldn't recommend it! Tho I think I just had a bad reaction to the bleach. Never ever again.

nailpolish Thu 23-Jun-05 09:58:05

i thought it would be painless! are you sure it wasnt worth it? is it permanent?

£180 is less than i expected

TracyK Thu 23-Jun-05 10:08:25

Boots/Vision Express are doing it for £199 - I'm booked in for mine in 2 weeks time. dh had his done last year - fantastic results.
We went for the overnight gumshield type for a week. Then in years to come you can just get more bleach and top up your smile for £18 rather than having to pay for the full blown laser type again.

nailpolish Thu 23-Jun-05 11:42:51

vision express????????

like, the spec people?

TracyK Thu 23-Jun-05 11:54:17

yes they bought over Boots the dentist last year - but are effectivly the same as Boots, same staff, premises, prices etc.

nailpolish Thu 23-Jun-05 13:55:53

thanks tracy - so i just need to go into a boots shop? or a vision express?

TracyK Thu 23-Jun-05 14:36:51

Sorry - just checked it's Optical Express - try HO 01236 723300 and ask where their nearest dental premises is. The dental part of boots was bought out by optical exp. last year so some of the dentists were inside big boots stores and i don't know what hapened to them - but Bedford branch was a dentist on its own in the high st - so they just changed the signage.

nailpolish Thu 23-Jun-05 17:12:53

brilliant tracy - thanks v much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now