Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Pilates Classes - South East London

(14 Posts)
Lulu41 Mon 20-Jun-05 11:04:16

Can anyone recommend any in South East London - many thanks x

hoxtonchick Mon 20-Jun-05 11:05:42

motherinferior is your woman. haven't seen her around this morning though, so keep bumping this thread up.

soapbox Mon 20-Jun-05 11:26:44

The ones at LABAN are fantastic.

Link here

Lulu41 Mon 20-Jun-05 13:38:09

Need one closer to Kennington/Camberwell/Herne Hill or Dulwich ???

serenity Mon 20-Jun-05 13:54:02

That's definitely MI's patch. She should be hard at work and not on MN today but if we keep bumping it she should spot it eventually!

hoxtonchick Mon 20-Jun-05 16:49:30

bump for mi

motherinferior Mon 20-Jun-05 16:52:51

Wotcher
Laban v expensive but excellent (although I got huffy at being told what dreadful posture I had). I go to a class at Soupdragon in East Dulwich, on Lordship Lane - CAT me if you want the teacher's number.

Obviously it has given me the toned honed silhouette of a slinky yet muscular goddess, as Serenity and HC will testify, won't you.

Twiglett Mon 20-Jun-05 16:54:02

talk about timing .. I need to do something with my flabby horrendous body .. pilates eh? soupdragon you say?

.. now will it make me go... mmmmmmm

hoxtonchick Mon 20-Jun-05 16:54:20

oh, absolutely! is the cheque in the post?!

motherinferior Mon 20-Jun-05 16:55:47

Cakes in post, my dear.

It's quite fun, honestly it is.

serenity Mon 20-Jun-05 17:15:50

Am I too late to come on and agree absolutely with MI?

She can really twist your arm up high with those toned muscles y'know!

hoxtonchick Mon 20-Jun-05 17:46:11

cake, who said cake...

aloha Mon 20-Jun-05 18:27:57

There is one on Wednesday morning in Camberwell, in my road, SE5, opposite the art college. If that sounds possible, you can cat me for the address.

Jodiesmum Tue 21-Jun-05 09:14:46

There is a fantastic teacher called Sandy Ennis who does classes in Dulwich - at St Barnabas church - and a few other locations I think. She is absolutely brilliant and the class has really changed my life! Having said that she is very very popular so you might have to go on a waiting list. Well worth it though. You can email her at sandieennis@pilates.co.uk

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: