Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerazette

(4 Posts)
shrinetothomastank Thu 12-Nov-09 09:42:42

anyone any experience with cerazette? I've been on it 9 months and having a nighmare - lots of bledding/flodding/clotting - all random!.Been even more bad tempered /tired and no libido than usual and standards were low! Spoke to Doc who said all within normal but I flooded whislt in school playgound this morning - real mess. This cannot be normal. Any advice? thanksxx

piratecat Thu 12-Nov-09 09:49:27

i think it suits some people more than others. I was on it for two yrs and had no bleeds, nothing so i think i was 'textbook' iyswim?

sounds to much tbh, i wouldn't be happy either not knowing when you are going to bleed.

KnottyLocks Thu 12-Nov-09 18:29:03

I had mixed experiences with this. I was on it after Dc1 and was fine. After DC2 i was ok for several months then had a horrendous time - at one point bleeding for over 40 days. I took a week's break as per Doc's advice, but the bleeding continued. In the end a 2nd Doc sent for scans, internal and external - luckily with the all clear there.

Came off it as I was feeling soooooooooooo aawful and within 2 weeks I felt more like the old me again.

have you considered taking a break?

shrinetothomastank Thu 12-Nov-09 20:20:07

I think I've decided to stop all together after this packet and try to get my body/feelings back. Then I'll persuade DH he's for the chop...literally Am becoming too worried so not working for me but my concerns were really about what is accepted within the catch all of 'normal'and the sense that doc was dismissing me before. thanks for input!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now