Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does anybody take Berocca?

(9 Posts)
triffictits Mon 09-Nov-09 20:34:47

I bought some today and intend to make an effort to remember to take one everyday due to weeks of feeling run down after a yukky virus.

I have heard people mention it on MN and say good things about it.

Anyone taken it and felt better for it?

hippipotamiHasLost75lbs Mon 09-Nov-09 20:52:00

I have never taken it but one of the mums at school swears by it smile

MrsJohnDeere Mon 09-Nov-09 20:59:38

I take it if I'm feeling run down or struggling to shake off a cold. Tastes so horrible though I can't bring myself to take it if I'm feeling fine.

BabyValentine Mon 09-Nov-09 21:02:53

Very yellow wee though!

muggglewump Mon 09-Nov-09 21:03:53

I've never seen it here. I used to take it for hangovers when I lived in Australia. Where do you get it?

LynetteScavo Mon 09-Nov-09 21:04:28

Yes...it make me feel like me on a good day...or something.

I like the taste and the yellow wee. grin

RubyMonday Mon 09-Nov-09 21:16:05

I think Redoxon does the same thing but not quite so much yellow wee but I am SURE that I read something about someone taking some Sanatogen on here..but can't find.
Anyone seen that?

triffictits Mon 09-Nov-09 21:53:45

muggle, I bought it in Tescos - with all the vitamin tabs - they have it on 3 for 2 at the moment.

The one I got is orange flavoured - doesn't taste too bad to me, just similar to fizzy orange!

scaryteacher Tue 10-Nov-09 15:09:34

I take one every day and get yellow wee. I get mine in Boots or Sainsburys. The orange ones are the best, the new tropical flavour is yeuch.

I live abroad so get funny looks when I go through the checkout with multipacks of the stuff.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now