Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Post laporosphy - sore belly button, how should I treat it?

(6 Posts)
ilovegarlic Wed 04-Nov-09 22:21:30

...its also weeping and very gunjy. Not too painful but not pleasan should I go to Dr's or just bathe?

shelleylou Wed 04-Nov-09 22:39:10

When was your laporoscopy? I would be tempted to go doctors myself. I cant recall having that after i had mine. Are your other stitches ok?

ilovegarlic Wed 04-Nov-09 22:40:28

2 weeks ago. Some stitches still not dissolved either. Not painful just yucky in morning and smelly

shelleylou Wed 04-Nov-09 22:43:02

I would deffinitely go doctors. I think my stitches were about gone by then but it was5/6 years ago i had mine.

agedknees Wed 04-Nov-09 22:45:46

If it is smelly and gungy you need to go to your GP. He will hopefully (or she) take a swab and maybe give you some antibiotics.

KurriKurri Wed 04-Nov-09 23:14:14

I had this, when I had one a few years ago. It was a stitch that hadn't dissolved properly and had gone yukky. Go and see the doc. or probably better the practice nurse - they'll probably pull it out for you so it can heal.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now