Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Can anyone in West London reccommend (from experience)single jabs clinic?

(5 Posts)
mushbrain Thu 16-Jun-05 15:43:31

Please help,

I don't wish to re open the debate yet again on MMR but I would like to know a safe place to go and have single jabs (by safe I mean as safe as you can get). Would love to hear from other mums with experience. Have 2 ds one well overdue the other should be starting now. Have read and watched everything going on the MMR debate for the last 2 years, have firmly made up my mind so please don't ask me to reconsider.
thanks in advance!

Chuffed Fri 17-Jun-05 09:47:18

contact jabs.org and they can email you a list of clinics that do single jabs.

Flippy178 Fri 17-Jun-05 13:22:20

We went to Choice Healthcare who do single jabs on Sunday clinics in Harley Street, W1. Seemed OK and pretty professional.

A friend took her two dss to Brakespear Clinic in St Albans and says it is very good.

uwila Fri 17-Jun-05 18:42:36

You could also try Dr. Eden who operates out of St, Joh an dLizzies (St. John's Wood). See www.e-med.co.uk for more info. My DD is going for her last of the 3 jabs next month. They've been good.

I think, however, my new DS will probably go somewhere closer to our home (Sunbury).

Surely, there must be lots more. Agree that the jabs website is very helpful.

mushbrain Sat 18-Jun-05 11:31:23

Thanks for all your replys. I spotted a thread about Breakspear Hospital the other day and have since had them highly reccommended by other mnetters, so I think I will be going there,
thanks again all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now