Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Could it be chicken pox?

(3 Posts)
Chloe55 Tue 03-Nov-09 12:48:42

I am a childminder and last week one of the babies I mind was off sick with chicken pox, I have obviously been around her in the incubation period.

The night before last I woke at 3am with terrible stomach cramps and vomiting, I got no sleep and later in the day I had flu like aches and shivering. I have only managed tos tomach a slice of toast and some cold and flu lemsips since then.

Despite my neck and head really aching now and still no appetite I seem to have come through the worst of it, however, I am slightly concerned I may break out in spots as I believe my symptoms can be a sign of cp.

I have not had kids today or yesterday as obviously don't want to be passing on any bugs but I think I will be well to have them tomorrow but don't want to risk it if it is chicken pox, does anyone know how long, in adults, it can take for a spot eruption after feeling ill?

corblimeymadam Tue 03-Nov-09 13:59:07

Message withdrawn

corblimeymadam Tue 03-Nov-09 14:00:15

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now