Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Shiney shiney, shiney boots of leather- crack the whip with the healthy eating thread...

(1008 Posts)
BiteOfFun Fri 30-Oct-09 19:33:02

...Come and be a Venus In Fake Furs (with a nod to any vegetarians, who may enjoy the odd Quorn fillet...)on our healthy eating thread, and watch yourself vanish before your very eyes, if that is your aim!

We are supporting each other to lose weight, or just eat well and get fit- but we do like a bit of a laugh along the way, so if you are interested in joining Shiney and the other regulars here and be in the gang, just drop in and post as much as you can- the thread moves fast!

All welcome- the only quiches round here are the contraband in my fridge wink

FlamingoBingo Fri 30-Oct-09 19:34:16

Yes! You did it! Ignore my feeble attempt!

NormaSknockers Fri 30-Oct-09 19:35:14

Evening grin

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 30-Oct-09 19:35:21

Message withdrawn

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 30-Oct-09 19:35:50

Message withdrawn

bellavita Fri 30-Oct-09 19:37:24

<< marks place >>

Someone needs to go and find Vinney.

NormaSknockers Fri 30-Oct-09 19:37:35

I'm Norma, need to lose 2 stone 13lbs - in the next fortnight would be great grin

FlamingoBingo Fri 30-Oct-09 19:38:06

Hello smile

I am FlamingoBingo. I would like to lose one more stone.

Riven - saw you posted at the end of the last thread! Are you joining us? smile

VT - please send me more HP on treasure mania - I'm wilting! grin

VineGruesomeTits Fri 30-Oct-09 19:38:11

oh here you are smile

BecauseImWorthIt Fri 30-Oct-09 19:39:04

Hello

I sometimes manage to follow what's going on these threads. Usually it runs away without me.

I want to lose at least a stone and a half, but it's not budging at the moment. Can't see how it's my fault

<hides bottle of wine>

VineGruesomeTits Fri 30-Oct-09 19:39:25

i am only allowed to send HP once a day FB, addictive isnt it? grin

FlamingoBingo Fri 30-Oct-09 19:40:22

Oh, it let me send some twice today, I think!

How do you buy Sir Adams Points - I can't work it out!

VineGruesomeTits Fri 30-Oct-09 19:41:22

i am following the salmonella diet this week, just wait until i am all svelt and waif-like, you will all be rushing to do it to grin

FlamingoBingo Fri 30-Oct-09 19:42:29

<boak> VT grin

bellavita Fri 30-Oct-09 19:42:59

I like your style Norma grin

Hello, I am bella and I would ideally like to lose about 9lbs.

hellsbelles Fri 30-Oct-09 19:45:45

one and half stone for me too....<helps herself to a a glass from BIWI's wine>

so bloody knackered today and I know DH is hoping I'm not wink - I'm such a lazy witch - I need to get my mojo back.

NormaSknockers Fri 30-Oct-09 19:54:28

I'm hoping my running helps to shift some of the weight!

DEMlostandtired Fri 30-Oct-09 19:57:38

Are we here or else where? I am DEM I am following a healthy eating diet and as such for tea i am eating still frozen cheesecake.

Jet if you are about here -dont worry about it but advice still welcome.

Lizzy sorry to here about your sad news.

DIB good to see you back, hope you've had fun on hol!

bellavita Fri 30-Oct-09 19:59:49

The thing with me is I need to do more exercise. But as my knee is not 100% yet, I am limited. Also sitting on my backside in my new job does not help and of course, I don't do the school run anymore either.

BiteOfFun Fri 30-Oct-09 20:07:25

I am a raving hypochondriac chronically tired and frequently unwell person, so don't exercise at the moment, but I am hoping that will change soon, and I'll start to shift the stone and a half I need to...

bellavita Fri 30-Oct-09 20:15:47

Oh lordy, the new tv did not look that big in the shop, tis bloody huge in our room. DH has just said to me well you did say you preferred the 42" one.... yeah, lob the blame on me why don't ya. This is going to take some getting used to shock

DEMlostandtired Fri 30-Oct-09 20:17:24

I think Bof all things considering chronically tired and overstretched nerves is more likely to be the cause Bof. I dont think i would accuse you of being even a slight hypochondriac never mind a raving one.

NormaSknockers Fri 30-Oct-09 20:18:26

Bella how is your knee doing?

hellsbelles Fri 30-Oct-09 20:18:37

you get used to bigger very quickly Norma wink

biteoffun - didn't realise you were another hypochondriac frequently tired person as well. Nice to meet a kindred spirit grin

NormaSknockers Fri 30-Oct-09 20:20:32

Erm.....eh? A bigger what?

This thread is not accepting new messages.