Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone with mild prolapse notice difference during period?

(3 Posts)
miservix Thu 29-Oct-09 22:32:37

I have a very slight prolapse- had it repaired ages back but I am never going to be a totally new woman! Anyway, I wondered if anyone else notices this- when I have a period, my cervix seems lower and everything seems a bit looser. I am now on HRT so the periods are not real periods, but using tampons I can tell that I can't get them in that deep. Anyone or am I imagining it?

bighug Fri 30-Oct-09 23:53:12

Yes I am the same. have moderate, as yet untreated prolapse and it's always worse around that time of the month - i leak more wee. it must be hormonal mustn't it? you are not alone.

Kitchens Sat 31-Oct-09 08:02:27

Me too. I wear a ring pessary as I would like to have more children (well one more anyway!!) so gynae suggested I don't have the repair done until then. Horrid around time of period. It always feels so low, even though I have the ring in. Bighug why don't you get it repaired?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now