Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Help, can i get pregnant if.....

(8 Posts)
opps1 Tue 27-Oct-09 17:20:45

the condom splits, hes not came and we notice straight away?
Happened last night and I didnt even think about it but my sister says yes! Feel like a complete prat for not knowing this at my age and hoping my name change has worked.

Thanks in advance

Its unlikely but possible. Men can dribble out bits of sperm before they come without realising. Only takes one swimmer. Maybe worth getting the morning after pill if you don't want to get pregnant to make sure. It works for 72 hours but is more effective the sooner you take it.

IControlSandwichMonkey Tue 27-Oct-09 17:23:01

Yes, chances are slim but yes you can.

DuelingFANGo Tue 27-Oct-09 17:23:04

yes you can. I would get the morning after pill if I were you. Chances are you are not even at the right part of your cycle but if you don't want to risk it the MAP is the best thing.

TrillianSlasher Tue 27-Oct-09 17:23:15

What Stripey said.

MmeGoblindt Tue 27-Oct-09 17:23:27

Hmm, it is possible.

When was your last period?

You can get the Morning After Pill to be on the safe side.

HeadFairy Tue 27-Oct-09 17:23:58

Depends on lots of factors I think... your age, where you are in your cycle, your partners age, etc etc... In theory yes you can get pg though. At my advanced age I'd have said if it was me that they likelihood was slim, but like I said it depends on lots of factors.

opps1 Tue 27-Oct-09 17:24:29

thanks, definitely dont want to get pregnant so shall go in the morning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now