Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

piles ...

(3 Posts)
Shychick Mon 26-Oct-09 23:54:33

hi ladies
don't know if im typing in the right area,
im new here and this is my 1st time using it,
but just wondering if i could get someones advise .. Im suffering from piles at the moment, and this weekend was my 1st time realizing the problem ... how painful sad ...
but what i want to ask is,
blush ... how does the doctor examine you.. ive an appointment tomorrow and im dreading it, i've never needed a doctor to go down to that area better and im a little bit embarrassed to be honest ..
hope someone can help,
thanks ladies !x

Tortington Tue 27-Oct-09 01:42:52

well a doctor will have to look at your arse.

if they are external you can feel them yourself.

get som haemorroid creme and bobs your mums brother

alypaly Tue 27-Oct-09 10:33:35

if they are internal,some will glove up and poke their fingers up the bum.sorry TMI.If external. easy to see.

Try some anusol hc cream

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now