Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Am going to the GP today to ask for help with weightloss, whats that pill called?

(3 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Mon 26-Oct-09 12:38:19

I'm having a brain fart and can't remember!

I'm really nervous and its a Doctor I've not seen before

CuppaTeaJanice Mon 26-Oct-09 12:40:00


Disenchanted3 Mon 26-Oct-09 12:40:32

Thats it grin cheers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: