Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

i feel so ill since i got drunk two nights ago???

(11 Posts)
candyfluff Sat 24-Oct-09 14:34:56

im shaking feels very sick dizzy and have got the runs
a bug or related to being drunk
i feel so ill

kid Sat 24-Oct-09 14:36:49

I had an incident like that a few months ago. I drank far too much, it wasn't even my fault but thats a long story grin

Anyway, I had a hangover for 2 days. I didn't think I was ever going to recover. I felt better on the 3rd day and haven't had as much to drink since.

Hassled Sat 24-Oct-09 14:37:36

I was going to say it's one of the perils of getting older but I see by your profile you're still young. Could be a coincidence - you had a hangover and now you have a bug?

TheGreatPumpkinPudding Sat 24-Oct-09 14:37:49

The last time I got really drunk (it's rare) it took me nearly three days to get rid of the hangover. I just can't handle drink like I used to, it seems.

candyfluff Sat 24-Oct-09 14:43:39

i had a glass and half of wine then 4 double malibu and cokes and one shot of sambuca - i never normally drink and so was alot for me.
im also on ad's and your not meant to drink on them are you - bad idea but it was birthday 30th .
ds had a bug monday and tuesday i wonder if its that.
truly feel so out of it

InSync Sat 24-Oct-09 14:48:49

No it's sounds like a bug.

candyfluff Sat 24-Oct-09 14:50:48

i feel worse today then yesterday

candyfluff Sat 24-Oct-09 18:17:49

now ds is complaing of feeling similar

candyfluff Sat 24-Oct-09 18:18:24

weak and very tired same as me

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sat 24-Oct-09 18:20:01

no - he has sympathy flu/ma flu. It is not the same grin

candyfluff Sat 24-Oct-09 19:04:52

dd not too sharp either
looks like a long half term coming up

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now