Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anxiety? Crazy Dreams? What do you think?

(1 Post)
Claire2009 Thu 22-Oct-09 22:56:05

Edited cos I'm on the laptop now and might make more sense.

Last night I woke twice (1am and 4am) in a panic, I'm basically dreaming that my alarm has already gone off and it's either 8.55am or 9.05am and I'm really late for taking DD to nursery, I then have a debate in my head about whether or not I should take her and be late, or leave her home for the day....that's the dream, but then I wake in a panic as if I'm thinking "Sh*t quick get up!!!" and get up, check time and it's actually dark outside and it's the early hours of the morning.....

The night before, I dreamt my alarm went off in my head, so I woke up twice again, and it was dark outside - me confused thinking "Wtf am I doing" so I lay back down and eventually went to sleep again.

This has happened for 4-5 days now, I mentioned it to my friend earlier who said, I thought you looked tired, and that it sounded like anxiety attacks or something and I should see my doctor? I'm more in mind of let's see what happens, but thought I would ask here? What do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now