Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Pregnancy insomnia - anyone else still awake?

(9 Posts)
howdidthishappenthen Thu 22-Oct-09 02:43:45

Didn't get it with the last pregnancy but here I am each morning waiting to get tired again. Can't stay in bed or my active mind finds things to fret about uselessly..

ViktoriaMac Thu 22-Oct-09 02:52:29

Yep. 32 weeks, how about you?

howdidthishappenthen Thu 22-Oct-09 02:58:53

Only 22 weeks. Rather hoping there isn't another 18 (or more!) weeks of restless nights to come!

howdidthishappenthen Thu 22-Oct-09 02:59:34

And there's no chocolate or biscuits or cake in the house,dammit..

madwomanintheattic Thu 22-Oct-09 03:21:09

lol, hang out on the american thread - not even bedtime in these parts...

ViktoriaMac Thu 22-Oct-09 03:50:13

I just had a plain piece of bread. Never fancy cake when in supermarket, only later at home.

mylovelymonster Thu 22-Oct-09 04:46:55

morning ladies. Have finished the choccy biccies & glass of milk. 37 weeks here and wake up from 2:30 onwards. Try to sleep but just have to get up around 4. Am grateful am now on mat leave and can have a sleep later in the morning. HDTH - hope you don't have to work - that's a killer.

mylovelymonster Thu 22-Oct-09 05:51:22

Guess you've all gone back to bed then, or are slumped over keyboard..........smile

esselle Thu 22-Oct-09 06:57:25

Yes I get it too and it is a pita as I always feel tired. I would love a cheeky afternoon nap to keep me going but have 2 other DC to prevent that!

The upside is I am in Aust so there is always something happening on here to amuse me. I am 23wks btw.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: