Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

dd3 has allergies [sad]

(9 Posts)
misdee Mon 13-Jun-05 15:10:44

she has atopic eczema, in her creases. has reacted to the elastic in disposable nappies, and appears to havew hayfever. also has very noticable atopic shiners.

its not fair. i know there are worse things in life, but i hate allergies. i dont have many, but the kids are worst.

Yorkiegirl Mon 13-Jun-05 15:26:03

Message withdrawn

coppertop Mon 13-Jun-05 15:34:12

Oh no. Poor dd3 and poor you. xx

misdee Mon 13-Jun-05 18:19:37

just feeling it this weekend, dd1 went swimming and now her eczema is bad, dd2 skin not much better. cant face a 3rd with eczema. she is a;lready scratching her ears, have to put the mittens on each night

aloha Mon 13-Jun-05 18:48:06

I'm so sorry misdee.

misdee Mon 13-Jun-05 19:22:42

and i cant even break out the peanuts.

poor baby. just feel so sorry for her, and my other 2. am going to soak them in teh bath later, smother on some cream and hope for a good nights sleep.

Podmog Mon 13-Jun-05 19:26:41

Message withdrawn

misdee Mon 13-Jun-05 19:29:48

well done podmog!!

dont think i'd apply again if dd3 got bad. dd1 forms will be through soon, not looking forward to it.

how is the wet wrapping going?

Podmog Mon 13-Jun-05 19:31:26

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: