Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Haemorrage at back of right eye ???? Help

(4 Posts)
shellmc Fri 16-Oct-09 10:57:12

Hi, I had an eye test yesterday and was told by the optician i have a haemorrage in the back of my eye.
Im a bit worried about this i have been referred to my g to have tests and bp checked.
Does anyone know what causes this and what can be done to treat it????

Thanx shell

TotalChaos Fri 16-Oct-09 21:10:16

Message withdrawn

TotalChaos Fri 16-Oct-09 21:11:47

forget what I just said - I was getting mixed up with subconjunctival haemorraghes, so that sounds to be different to one in the back of the eye.

slimeoncrazydemon Sat 17-Oct-09 21:49:42

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: