Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

2 periods a month?

(5 Posts)
RubyBooBerry Thu 15-Oct-09 20:24:03

Anybody had anything like this?
I know it can be caused by stress (moved house a month ago but don't feel very stressed and it happened before that anyhow) but 4 periods in 2 months is really POO and I am highly p'd off!

ellieloooooooooooooween Thu 15-Oct-09 20:28:06

I was having terrible trouble with my periods after giving birth to DD2 but had started the mini pill which apparently can do this, its settled down now though but did take about 6 months, I think I had about 3 periods in the first few months.

RubyBooBerry Thu 15-Oct-09 20:29:51

thanks ellie.... I'm not on the pill or anything and DS is 18 months now. I wonder why it's happened..

ellieloooooooooooooween Thu 15-Oct-09 20:37:14

I dont know sometimes there is no rhyme nor reason, some people can get ovulation bleeding but if your not sure best get checked out by your gp

RubyBooBerry Thu 15-Oct-09 20:39:49

Cheers lovey. I think if it happens again I will nip off to the gps.

It's not OV cos I know my cycle inside out and the old OV CM was last week (TMI sorry! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now