Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

eye's not right!

(5 Posts)
onlygirl Wed 14-Oct-09 20:57:28

Left eye feels funny, when i cover my right eye its like i only have half the vision. Example, dh is sat next to me on the right i cant see him but i can see the back window on the left!! no pain or anything but does feel sticky but doesnt look sticky(hmm)

Drooper Wed 14-Oct-09 21:03:25

Do you ever get migraines? Sometimes you can get visual disturbance without the headache.

If it persists, I would run it by NHS Direct and see what they suggest.

gruber Wed 14-Oct-09 21:06:31

Perhaps an early stye? Sometimes they can throw your vision out, and could explain the stickiness. Second drooper to ring NHS Direct, vision is important.

onlygirl Wed 14-Oct-09 21:07:25

I do get migraines and it is the exact feeling i get then i know im getting one but this is constant.Also feels like a smudge or something on my eye its awful.

Drooper Wed 14-Oct-09 21:13:06

Do you have any migraine medication? See if you can nip it in the bud if it is a migraine coming? Then ring for advice if that doesn't work.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now