Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Am so fed up - am still ill and have a wedding to attend Friday.

(2 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Wed 14-Oct-09 09:44:00

Ive been ill since Sunday, flu-like symptoms,

I feel nausous, my ears hurt, my throat is in agony, I have a headache. I am achey and very overheated and sweaty.

I don't now if I'll be going, especially as I really need to go shopping for tights, a cardi etc before friday and feeling the way i am today thats just not going to happen.

It was an over night stay in a Hotal too

elmofan Wed 14-Oct-09 12:13:46

sad try get as much rest as you can , is there anyone who could get the tights & cardi for you ? if there is maybe you could pick them out online & show them what you would like & they could pick them up for you , if not then feet up & plenty of chocolate & wine hot drinks should cheer you up on friday night . smile x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now