Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Quick question a bit personal!

(8 Posts)
charleepeters Fri 10-Jun-05 20:36:49

Ok this is for my dp, he has always had one testicle bigger than the other and one has always hung lower than the other, we know they work as we have ds together. anyway he wants to know if its o to have one considerable bigger than the other, he had a hernia when he was young and it was the same side as the smaller on ethat is up higher than the other. any advice???

he asked me to ask you as i said you were all brill!

Tipex Fri 10-Jun-05 20:39:24

certainly normal for one to hang lower than the other, stops them clacking together! Often one is marginally bigger but not usually too significant. Could be due to lots of things tho (eg small hydrocele, varicocele etc) and if its always been the same it wont be anything significant so I would telll him not to worry. Just make sure he checks them for and new lumps and bumps tho (my DH loves me to remind him of this !!!(

hellomama Fri 10-Jun-05 20:41:01

yep, would agree with everything Tipex said!

mears Fri 10-Jun-05 20:41:11

Defo normal. Just like women have one breast bigger than the other (well I do ). One foot bigger than the other. One eye bigger than the other. Always keep an look out for changes though.

charleepeters Fri 10-Jun-05 20:42:10

thanks its put his mind at rest!

what would i do without mumsnet ay?

LGJ Fri 10-Jun-05 20:42:22

Take it he has stopped annoying you

Normal BTW

WigWamBam Fri 10-Jun-05 20:42:37

According to this , it's normal for them to be different sizes and hang at different levels.

charleepeters Fri 10-Jun-05 20:43:52

yes, we made up shall we say thats when he brought up the testicle subject!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now