Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Does anyone else want to kill anyone that crosses thier path ???

(9 Posts)
purpledreamer Sun 11-Oct-09 13:55:14

the week before their period ?

I honestly feel so down , to the point my husband not making me a coffee make me wanna kill him ! ,serouisly , i feel like i wanna dissapear leave the kids an all....

is this just me ?

then the 1st day of my peroid its strange, i feel like a fog has lifted and im really happy! untill 3 weeks later when it all starts again ..

Numberfour Sun 11-Oct-09 14:12:44

you are not alone. i hate everything and everyone and wish that the world would just leave me alone.

still need to do something about it..

was going to see a homeopath but finances meant i could not. well, lack thereof.

i also feel like i am under a fogginess. and yes it just mysteriously lifts after day 1.

purpledreamer Sun 11-Oct-09 14:20:50

I did a bit of googling apprently i need cbt theropy! if only i cud afford it !

CarGirl Sun 11-Oct-09 14:25:27

Yes some months it's only a day or 2 but currently this is day 8 (think AF is imminent though).

It's awful I've screamed & shouted at the dc over the most stupid stuff and wonder why they are being so aggressive towards each other.

I'm going to get evening primose oil, starflower oil & vit B complex and start taking them all the time.

I feel liking a snarling fighting dog......

hippipotamiHasLost69lbs Sun 11-Oct-09 14:26:57

Oooh, I am suffering the same at the moment. I was in a murderous rage this morning when the dog dug under two fences to end up in the garden and subsequently kitchen of the house two doors down, closely followed by floods of tears because by the time I had retrieved said dog my coffee had gone cold.

Feel crap mentally, really really fed up, have a headache and everything is going wrong <looks round for something to throw>

Roll on the end of next week when it is all over for another 3 weeks...

mollyroger Sun 11-Oct-09 14:37:12

may i recommend some vit b supplements....

CarGirl Sun 11-Oct-09 14:38:45

could you really tell the difference mollyroger?

I actually think I preferred it when I was just weepy for 4 days.......(I'm sure the rest of my family did!)

mollyroger Sun 11-Oct-09 14:42:30

you have to give them a couple of weeks/months to kick in.
Other factors to consider : too much caffeine; too much alcohol, - many women are particularly susceptible to effects of caafeine and alcohol just before their period...

Too much sugarey foods and not eating often enough will play havoc with your blood sugar levels, causing spikes and slumps.

Also, physical excersis invaluable for lifting mood and dispersing aggresssion. Really look at things holistically

purpledreamer Sun 11-Oct-09 14:46:44

im so glad its not me ....my family think im depressed! i know im not depressed as the next day i can feel so good on top of the world

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now