Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Advice pls - slight bleeding ....

(4 Posts)
emmx Fri 09-Oct-09 00:22:55

Sorry for the embarrassing subject, just wondered if anyone else had experienced this problem and knew what it was/if I need to get it checked out:

I had a c-section 5 months ago with our first baby. I have healed externally really well, and was up and about the next day after the op. However, ever since the c-section if I "hold my wee" so-to-speak, for longer than I possibly should, when I finally do go to the loo I have slight bloody staining on the loo paper. This only happens when I do this - if I get the urge and go right away then I'm fine. Although, in the early days after the op I had definite reduced sensation in the bladder department - this has now come back, but as I said above there is this other issue.

Any ideas???? Thanks!

Haunty27 Fri 09-Oct-09 00:32:10

Hi emmx - I've had c-sections I don't remember experiencing that. I'm sure it's nothing to worry about (I remember the woman in the bed beside me who also had a cs, having blood in her cathater bag and the nurse explaining to me why and that it was normal, but I'm afraid I can't remember the explanation). But just see your hv/mw/gp for reassurance.

Sorry for vague post, just didn't want you to worry too much.

Hope its going good with the baby and congrats.

Nite. smile

emmx Fri 09-Oct-09 00:48:00

Aww what a nice reply Haunty - thanks for that. I guess I'm not that worried - it has been going on for 5 mths but was more curious than anything.

Thanks again and night night [: )]

Harebelle Fri 09-Oct-09 08:05:45

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now