Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.


(3 Posts)
octopusinabox Wed 07-Oct-09 19:20:37

I'm looking for a website that has information about SPD please (Symphysis pubis dysfunction). I'm sure someone on here recommended it to me ages ago but I've lost the link to it. It's not babycenter or anything like that which is what comes up when I google - it's specific to pelvic pain.

Anyone have a clue what I'm on about please?

Cicatrice Thu 08-Oct-09 12:59:41


I think that this may be the people you are after.

octopusinabox Thu 08-Oct-09 19:15:17

Thank you Cicatrice, that's exactly the one I was thinking about

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now