Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Finally cured my sore bottom hole!

(10 Posts)
mrshibbins Wed 07-Oct-09 15:47:34

I've been having problems with my bum hole and my perineum for nearly a year now, with a new split appearing everytime I have a poo or experience {ahem} passionate sex. It was bleeding a lot and was so sore and itchy, especially at night. blush

I knew it wasn't piles, as it was around the surface all the way back to my vagina and couldn't feel any bumps. But I still used anusol cream daily anyway, with no results. sad

It was just so itchy and dry and sore and splitting down there that I thought - this feels more like eczema than anything else.

I always try very hard to keep clean down there, and always scrupulously use moist toilet tissue after I poo. And then I had a lightbulb moment about it. Could it be the Andrex moist? I've not used it for nearly 2 weeks now and the symptoms have almost completely disappeared. {smile]

You couldn't eat your dinner off my bum hole any more but I'm now no longer suffering every time I have to poo or have sex! grin

BiteOfFun Wed 07-Oct-09 15:49:07

I'm so relieved, thanks for sharing grin

mrshibbins Wed 07-Oct-09 15:50:44

just in case anyone else has a sore bum - STOP USING ANDREX!!!

grin

CarGirl Wed 07-Oct-09 15:51:38

what on earth do they put in those wipes....

Glad I'm not about to eat my tea, thanks for sharing indeed!

controlfreakythecontrolfreak Wed 07-Oct-09 15:58:02

eeew!
glad you're so.... relieved....
did you name change for this? or are you happy to be forever mrsh, you know, the one with the sore bum?? shock

mrshibbins Wed 07-Oct-09 16:17:21

you mean the one WITHOUT the sore bum! grin

don't understand why i'd have to change my name tbh - is it something to be ashamed of? it's just another bit of your body, isn't it?

PixiNanny Wed 07-Oct-09 16:45:05

You know, I split every time but don't use moist wipes or andrex Was hoping you'd have a cure for me then!

Dumbledoresgirl Wed 07-Oct-09 16:47:11

Congratulations! You have won two prizes!

Firstly, you have won first prize in the MN weekly TMI thread title.

And secondly, you have received a highly commended for the annual Tasteless Opening Post Award.

fruitspooksbatsintheeaves Wed 07-Oct-09 16:51:41

this thread title immediately brought to mind the baby in meet the Fokkers when he says
"aaasssssss hoooooooole" grin

LowLevelWhingeing Wed 07-Oct-09 16:55:46

Why mrshibbins, <dons ambassadorial french accent> wiz zis post you are really spoiling us! grin

I'm off over to the thread about random facts you know about MNers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now