Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Strange symptoms-very fed up!

(6 Posts)
EdieMcredie Wed 07-Oct-09 11:16:50

Haven't posted on here for ages but it has helped me so much before that fingers are crossed this time. Since the birth of DD 2 years ago I have been suffering from itching, night sweating and now what feels like hot flushes. I am 27 and have read that these can be an indication of early menopause. I am on the pill so periods ok. Really being driven mad by these symptoms-the itching I have tried all the usual-changing washing stuff etc to no avail. Its horrible. I was also getting thrush like symptoms every month with period but have since changed to mooncup and this seems to have helped. I have docs this arvo but just wondered what others thought...

EdieMcredie Wed 07-Oct-09 11:23:17

Haha, im 28, not 27 smile

EdieMcredie Thu 08-Oct-09 10:06:49

Anyone? Im having a full blood count anyway...

FlightAttendant Thu 08-Oct-09 10:09:48

Hi Edie,

I hope they sort it out but the first thing I thought of hearing your symptoms was something lymph related.

I hope it is much less serious than that!!

EdieMcredie Thu 08-Oct-09 11:41:09

Thanks smile

Would that show in the bloods? I guess it would,...

FlightAttendant Thu 08-Oct-09 11:42:49

I'm sure it would smile

Hopefully it is just hormonal, I hope you manage to sort it out. It sounds quite upsetting.

There are lots of things that can cause your symptoms so I guess an FBC is the first step.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now