Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Efalex for Children has anyone tried this??

(5 Posts)
mumalone Thu 09-Jun-05 17:38:35

I heard that fish oils helps childrens concerntration at school, so i bought Efalex from the health food shop the shop assistant recommended this one. Apparently if used correctly we will see noticable effects after 12 weeks. Has anyone tried this product??

starlover Thu 09-Jun-05 17:44:45

i haven't... but i know that desperatehousewife and noddyholder both use fish oils and have seen good effects from them!

noddyholder Thu 09-Jun-05 17:47:16

My ds has been on fish oils and it has really improved his concentration and general behaviour although he was never badly behaved IYKWIM Took about 3 weeks to first notice the difference

eidsvold Fri 10-Jun-05 05:29:47

use fish oils for my dd1 - originally started on eyeQ when we lived in the UK - but now she has efalax. The twelve weeks are what it takes to buildup in your system - you will notice you have to take more at the start and then it comes down to one teaspoon a day.

mumalone Fri 10-Jun-05 11:49:02

Thanks everyone. Its only been 3 days so i shall carry on !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now