Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone with advice experience of daily headaches?

(2 Posts)
reikizen Tue 06-Oct-09 12:00:35

I hope someone has some wise words here! I suffer from daily headaches which I think are caused by tension in my jaw. I have a bite guard as I grind my teeth at night, and this combined with exercise and head/shoulder massage seemed to solve the problem when I had it years ago. But not now. I have to take painkillers every day and I'm wondering if I should go to the doctors and what they might do? sad

longagegap Tue 06-Oct-09 20:50:31

Hi if your taking painkillers every day it could be that the painkillers are givin you the sore head as your body is telling you need them , it depends on what kind of painkillers you are taking , and always you need to drink plenty of water as sometimes that could be the reason , go see your doctor if you worried , i also grind my teeth at night and i know what its like

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now