Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

pregnat,miscarriage or something more sinister.please help

(3 Posts)
bambi06 Sat 03-Oct-09 10:58:13

Nearly 3 weeks ago i bled after having sex...then again .. almost like a period starting then got my period early[day 20] veryheavy period no tlike usual..earlier this week had unprotected sex and took the morning after pill straight away next morning... felt fine[wed] today i woke up and was bleeding heavily [day 12] never had this before..wonderng whether its a reaction to morning after pill? or early miscarriage or i was pregnant last month when early bleeding started and now the miscarriage is carrying on from couple of weeks ago..hope this sounds clear..probably confused everyone now lol! age may be a factor as in miscarriage as im 43 ..wasnt planning anymore kids and am waiting sterilisation..last time i went for this option i fell pregnant..hmm!!!
anybody had anything simiar or she dlight on this unusual bleeding..never had problems with periods or anything gynae.so come as a shock recently

The MAP can easily cause a period, or period-like bleed. I'd be inclined to assume that that's what the current bleed is, but I would see your GP about the other bleeding. When was your last smear test?vc

bambi06 Sun 04-Oct-09 12:43:17

I had a smear test about 18 months ago ..yesterday i started to ge t pregnancy symptoms....!!! bit early[day 14] but i did tll i was pregnant straight away with first .. will MAp get rid o f this one if pregnant now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now