Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

for everyone who has giveing HEREIDRAWTHELINE advice...

(2 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Fri 02-Oct-09 11:24:29

thanks I went to the GP yesterday and went in to all my illness stuff. Long and short of it is on Weds I am getting a blood test to test for everything that blood can possibly be tested for. I am really ill today and DH has had to stay home from work again, I'm about to go back to bed with migraine and all the other stuff I've been having, numb arms and toes now too. There is no point guessing what may be wrong, hopefully whatever is there will be shown up on the blood test but GP mentioned diabetes several times. I dont know really. I saw an article of a lady around my age who died of a migraine and I thought well... that'll be it then! I if you have one every day your odds are a lot higher arent they. I'm really tired and dont feel well so going to bed but just wanted to say thanks and let you know I took your advice.

meltedmarsbars Fri 02-Oct-09 14:17:36

Sleep well, hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now