Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

sore bottom in 6yr old

(3 Posts)
miggy Thu 22-May-03 22:30:52

Ds2 went to the toilet tonight and then shouted "help, my bottoms bleeding". I ran in but in fact there was just a tiny bit of blood on the paper. On close inspection (presume no one eating their tea now) there was a small area right by the anus- like a burst ulcer or like a nappy rash burn type thing. I put some metanium on it but have never seen or heard of this problem before- any one else had this?

Happycat Fri 23-May-03 17:39:46

It could just be a small burst blood vessel which is not serious my friends child had one but she's on her hols at the moment so i can't speak to her. I think it only happend once.Check with your h.v

robinw Sun 25-May-03 21:37:08

message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: