Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I keep getting tiny spots around my mouth and they hurt - def spots though - OIL CLEANSING method ?

(5 Posts)
hereidrawtheline Thu 01-Oct-09 08:19:50

I do the oil cleansing method and the rest of my skin looks nice but the spots started since I began the cleansing method. Should I stop doing it? How can I get rid of these they really hurt and dont look nice. Or is it more likely to be tied up with me being sick?

wastingaway Thu 01-Oct-09 22:33:48

You might get more input on Oil Cleansing Method in Style and Beauty.

TeamEdwardTango Thu 01-Oct-09 22:34:16

How long have you done OCM? Could your skin still be "clearing out"?
Maybe you should avoid using the oils around your mouth. What oil are you using?

whoingodsnameami Thu 01-Oct-09 22:34:58

could it be lipstick causing them? Also if you are anything like me when you have a breakout, I tend to keep touching the areas with my fingers, thats the worst thing in the world to do.smile

hereidrawtheline Fri 02-Oct-09 11:17:16

yeah I may try style & beauty they might be sick of me over there grin oh wait and in general health!

I do keep touching the area that is true! I use olive oil and have been doing it about 4-6 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now